You can get detailed information about Dictater from this section and download it.
- Dictater is a program that contains various voice recognition engines. List of supported voice recognition engines:
- Dictater runs on many operating systems. List of supported operating systems:
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Linux (Ubuntu, Manjaro, OpenSUSE, Linux Mint, Pardus etc.)
- MacOS (Not Ready.)
- Dictater is compatible with almost all programs. You can use Dictater wherever text can be written. List of tested programs:
- All office programs (Microsoft Office, LibreOffice, WPS Office etc.)
- All chat programs (Skype, WhatsApp Web/PC, Discord, Signal, Telegram etc.)
- All web browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera etc.)
- All text editors.
- RAM: Minimum of 2GB.
- Free hard disk space: 200MB.
- Microphone: Built-in microphone (Maybe it can work with some external microphones.)
- Sound card: Sound card that supports 16-bit recording.
- Internet connection: Required for speech recognition. Except CMU Sphinx.
For more information about the price, visit the price page.
To download the Dictater, visit the download page.